We are looking for go-getters who have excellent communication skills to join our sales
& marketing team to help organizations across the globe with their UX designs & UI
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis,
modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and UI review
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and
design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability
and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts,
prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and
rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating
needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other
project management, business and software developers.
- 2-10 years of experience in Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Visual
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as
to Web-based applications and mobile applications
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project
as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Fireworks,
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, BFA or
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.