We are looking for go-getters who have excellent communication skills to join our
& marketing team to help organizations across the globe with their UX designs & UI
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task
modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and UI review
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory
design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability
and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios,
prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and
rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating
needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other
project management, business and software developers.
- We are looking for a UX-UI designer who has an obsession for solving wicked
- 5-10 years of experience in Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Visual
- The candidate is expected to approach problems with a customer & user first
- Must to have knowledge and proven track record of Information architecture,
wireframing,high fidelity design, prototyping, usabiliity testing.
- Exposure or knowledge on user research, user studies , contextual enquiry , empathy
maps, user journeys and google design sprint is a plus.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Other skills apart from design expected from a candidate is project management and
people management skills.
- Overall the candidate should be a right mix of High-Thinker, Flawless-Doer,
Proactive-Communicator and Active Listener.