As a Visual Designer, you’ll delight users with design that inspires, engages, and excites them.
You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals — from concept to execution — across many platforms. Like all of our UX jobs, you’ll collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine our design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people love to use.
- BFA, MFA or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams.
- Experience implementing visual design across enterprise & consumer applications.
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations applied to designing for platforms such as desktop/mobile, Android and iOS.
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Demonstrated ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Self-motivated to prioritise and manage workload, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build lasting relationships.
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials. Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field. Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
We are looking for compulsive problem-solvers with excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication
Interaction Designers at F1Studioz will have a versatile role to play.
You will help many businesses solve their complex Product UX challenges and make the experience
joyful for their users.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual
modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and UI review
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative
design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing,
and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design
prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design
rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource
needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers,
project management, business and software developers.
- 2-10 years of experience in Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Visual Design
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied
to Web-based applications and mobile applications
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader
as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, BFA or any
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
Looking for Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of
Responsibilities include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that
will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge
the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design
with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that
will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical
implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application
looks as well as how it works.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 of years of experience in developing consumer-facing web based applications.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
2) is a plus.
- Should have expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and workarounds.
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient code and delighting users with best in class UX
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up environment