We are looking for compulsive problem-solvers with excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication
Interaction Designers at F1Studioz will have a versatile role to play.
You will help many businesses solve their complex Product UX challenges and make the experience
joyful for their users.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual
modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and UI review
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative
design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing,
and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design
prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design
rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource
needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers,
project management, business and software developers.
- 2-10 years of experience in Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Visual Design
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied
to Web-based applications and mobile applications
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader
as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, BFA or any
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
Looking for Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of
Responsibilities include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that
will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge
the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design
with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that
will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical
implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application
looks as well as how it works.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 of years of experience in developing consumer-facing web based applications.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and workarounds.
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient code and delighting users with best in class UX
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up environment
Inside Sales (BizDev) Executive
We are looking for
go-getters who have excellent communication skills to join our sales & marketing team to help organizations across the globe with their UX designs & UI development needs.
- Representing f1Studioz brand as the first point of contact between Domestic and International C-level executives, decision makers, and influencers.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer data to develop effective segmentation strategies
- Qualifying and disqualifying leads in a high-volume environment using email, cold calling and LinkedIn.
- Maintain Data sanctity by maintaining accounts and contacts in Sales Tracker / CRM
- Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Close new brands and cross-sell / upsell existing accounts
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Innovating lead generation processes by taking part in executive leadership meetings.
- Focus on building a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
- MBA Marketing (Final Year) Student. Preferably a B.Tech graduate
(The above requirement is not a binding requirement, if you meet all other requirements)
- Must be available to work full time in our Hyderabad office
- Interest in working in Sales or Sales BizOps full time in the future
- Positive "can do" attitude and growth mindset
- Comfort doing online research and compiling company information
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Outstanding writing skills, with ability to compose persuasive materials (writing samples required)
- Candidates should have a proven ability to influence others and the capability to convey a sense of urgency to drive issues to closure.